Fabric Shower Curtains| Add a New Style and Pattern to Your Bathroom
Fabric Shower Curtains are a great way to add a touch of elegance to any bathroom. Fabric is the most popular material used in the making of shower curtains with the vinyl curtain being next. And if you are looking for something special, there are many designer shower curtains made with silk, cotton, wool and linen.
Fabric Shower Curtains Come in a Variety of Styles and Patterns
These designs come in a wide range of patterns, styles and colors, which gives you a huge selection of shower curtains. Fabric shower curtains are a huge permanent fixture to your bathroom and allow you to match them to your towels, floor mats and even your bathroom window curtains.
Some of the shower curtains have been treated with water resisting coatings and stain resistant coatings. When you choose to have a fabric curtain for your shower you should invest in a protective shower curtain liner to help preserve your cloth curtain.
Bathroom Shower Curtains Has the Most Impact for the Bathrooms Decor
Bathroom curtain designers are realizing how important the shower curtain is and the impact that it has to the bathroom's décor, so they now offer special orders on designer shower curtains that will match your living room curtains to your favorite bathrobe, or to your bed sheets and comforters. If you have a little extra to spend you can have a designer make a shower curtain that is exactly what you want.
If you're looking for a unique shower curtain, then your first choice would be to start looking for a designer shower curtain as this will give you that one of a kind and very personal curtain. Some of the bathroom shower curtain manufacturers that offer great products would be brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Liz Claiborne and Ralph Lorenz.
Bathroom Shower Curtains Encompass All Your Bathroom Accessories
When you decide to take this route you will discover that these companies offer a wide range of bathroom accessories that can match or even add more to the decor. Some of these might be matching lotion pumps or towels and even a wastebasket.
The basic need for the shower stall curtain is to protect the bathroom from water damage, but by choosing a fabric shower curtain, you'll find that it won't decay and will retain its rich colors not like the cheaper vinyl curtain.
Shower curtains have the ability to dramatically change the look and feel of your bathroom. They can go from being mediocre very elegant. Cloth/fabric shower curtains have been around for a long time and are starting to re-emerge as one of the most highly chosen shower curtains that consumers are choosing. Even though vinyl is both practical and low cost your cloth shower curtains will give you many more years of enjoyment but also give you your bathroom a place you love to be.
Benefits and Tips on Using Cloth Shower Curtains
- Fabric/Cloth Shower Curtains Spruce up Your Bathroom: The main reason for people choosing cloth shower curtains is that they are looking for a way to add an attractive look to their bathroom decor. Fabric shower curtains encompass you with an elegant feel and impression in your bathroom that no other bath accessory can. Manufactured with high quality fabrics they have the ability to last for years (with proper care).
- Wash/Cleaning Your Cloth Shower Curtains: Fabric shower curtains are a very beautiful touch to your bathroom but do absorb moisture and take longer to dry between showers, this will leave them vulnerable to mildew and stains (even if you encompass a vinyl shower liner for extra protect). The best way to protect your cloth curtain and keeping it in great shape is to wash it once a month.
- Shower Curtain Liners Should Be Used with Your Cloth Curtain: Fabric has the natural ability to soak up moisture leaving you with a product that is not very nice to use after it is wet, this is where you should have a vinyl liner combined with your cloth shower curtain in combination for protection from the water. Some fabric shower curtains are manufactured to repel water and not absorb moisture but it is still highly recommended that you use a vinyl liner to help keep your investment in great shape.
- Matching Your Bathroom with Cloth Shower Curtain: The benefit of choosing to use a cloth shower curtains is because of the wide variety of different fabrics and patterns that you have to choose from. If you want to create a beach scene or tropical vacations feel you can find a beautiful cloth curtain that will in compass the feel of the tropics with Palm trees or seashells. If you're looking for a beautiful rustic bathroom decor you can buy quilts that are made into fabric shower curtain. You can even make a fabric shower curtain yourself by finding some beautiful fabric with the design and style that fits your bathroom.
- Cloth Is the Most Durable Shower Curtains: The not be in as expensive vinyl shower curtains give off plastic toxic fumes and also are susceptible to tearing easily around the hooks. Cloth shower curtains are naturally stronger, especially canvas shower curtains that are usually made with thicker fabric materials. With the continual maintenance of cleaning, cloth shower curtains will stay bright and beautiful for many years.
Quality Cloth Shower Curtains Will Last for Years
By using the best quality fabric for your shower curtain you will ensure that you will be able to wash it repeatedly without it showing any signs of wear and tear. The fabric designed shower curtains can be picked by size and color or design.
These textile shower curtains have common sizes of 72in x 72in, but you can order extra-long shower curtains for the more special installation or maybe some extra wide sizes. It is great to see that the variety of fabric shower curtains that can be made for our showers. With a little research online and reading bathroom designing magazines, you will be able to plan your bathroom to do exactly what you want.
Shower Curtain Materials That Are Available
- Ecoprene Fabric Material: This is a 100%EVA vinyl curtain, but has the benefits not be in manufactured with chlorine which is toxic and used in your traditional vinyl shower curtains.
- Fabric Shower Curtains Materials: Any fabric shower curtains can be made from a variety of different materials such as cotton, velvet or even silk. Almost all cloth shower curtains are non-toxic and derived from organic fibers.
- Vinyl and Plastic Shower Curtain Material: Phthalates is the main ingredient in the chemical structure of your vinyl curtain, this is the chemical that will make your plastic soft and flexible (linked to liver damage).
Designer Shower Curtains Give You a Unique Fashion Statement
The market is flooded with shower curtains with contemporary designs, antique designs, country styles and water themes. Fabric shower curtains are no different except you have more of a choice in range from sophisticated elegance to informal with a little more fun added to it.
Designer shower curtains will transform the bathroom so that you will have a unique fashion statement. These textile shower curtains might seem that they are a little more expensive but overall for quality and durability they are the best choice for your shower curtain. If you do some research and browse online you will properly find some discounted designer shower curtains that will work just fine.
We want to help you find the right fabric or special design of curtain for your bathroom shower. We have resources and reviews that we think will help please take some time to review our articles.
Luxury Shower Curtain-Create a Luxurious Bathroom Spa Experience
In today's modern society people look for every way to relieve stress in their life from aromatherapy to feng shui elements in their home. Luxury shower curtains are a great way to give you various kinds of bathroom decor that will enhance your stress relieving spa treatment.
Double Swag Shower Curtains-A Touch of Elegance for Your Bathroom
The Double Swag Shower Curtain is a very special kind of curtain. If you feel regular curtains don't do your bathroom enough justice and want something with a lot more class, enter the double swag shower curtain department.Unlike cheaper alternatives, these shower curtains usually come with a protective vinyl liner.
Shower Curtain Liners-Effective Protection for Your Bathroom Curtain
Its undeniable the usefulness of a Shower Curtain Liner. Why wouldnt you use such a low cost item to protect your quality fabric shower curtains and keep your shower area clean? Remember as this is can be a stand-alone shower curtain or a second curtain for protection against water damage to your fabric curtain.